An economic and financial advantage
- Best place to do business and live in Canada
- Location in Canada where real estate is most affordable
- Low cost of doing business
- One of the lowest tax rates in Atlantic Canada
At the junction of highways 2, 11 and 15 & in the middle of multiple markets
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- United States
Close to 75% of the population of the Maritimes is located within a three-hour drive of Dieppe!
Deep water ports with state of the art facilities less than a three-hour drive from Dieppe
- Saint John – 155 km
- Belledune – 250 km
- Halifax – 250 km
Freight and logistics companies
Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- 681,437 passengers in 2018
- More than a million kilograms worth of international freight volume and revenue in 2018
Home to the largest single storey shopping centre east of Quebec, with more than 8,000,000 visitors annually.
Located in the middle of the Atlantic provinces, Dieppe has more than 2,000,000 consumers within a 300 km radius.
Rail transportfreight and intermodal distribution centre 20 km away