COVID-19 - We are here for you!
The Expansion Dieppe team is here for you!
Our region went from the yellow zone to the orange zone on Friday October 9th. As a business owner we understand that it is not easy for you and we are with you!
As citizens, we can all do our part, so that we return to the yellow phase as quickly as possible, by:
- Wearing our mask
- Practicing social distancing
- Respecting the bubble of two households and immediate family
- Limiting our movements and interactions
As mentioned by Annie Chiasson Mallet owner of Salon Boheme in Dieppe: "If you don't want to do it for the government, at least do it for your community, your favorite gym, your friend who owns a hair salon, etc. Please together let's make a difference. "
Very well said Annie. Let's be united!
Also, the regional economic development stakeholders in southeastern New-Brunswick have come together to create an online COVID-19 information hub for businesses in the region. Visit the website for information on federal and provincial financial assistance programs for business owners and their employees and important information from partners.
Wondering how you can support businesses in Dieppe during this difficult time? Now is the time to give all the love you have to give to your favorite businesses in our community.
Here are some ideas:
- Shop online locally or take advantage of the services offer such as home delivery or no contact store pickup
- Recommend businesses you like 5 stars
- Schedule an online session
- Buy a gift card that you can use later
- Order from your local restaurant
- Donate online to local charities
- Like and share posts on social media
- Don't ask for a refund if you can afford it
The initiative Love for Local by Chamber of Commerce Greater Moncton, 3+ Corporation and BrainWorks is ongoing. Go follow the page to know how to support local. Dieppe businesses let them know what you offer so they can spread the word.
Do not hesitate to ask for help, we are here for you and we are following the media announcements from both levels of government so that we can better respond to your concerns.
Do you have an inspiring story to share with us? Let us know at email@example.com.