- Date & time: October 29th at 3:00 P.M.
- Place : Wingate Dieppe Hotel and online (Zoom)
Are you an entrepreneur or a business executive?
Innovatium 2020 is a dynamic, innovative and engaging expertise transfer activity.
The arts industry joins the business community to offer this extraordinary event with the valuable collaboration of NuFocus Strategic Group and Productions l'Entrepôt!
The theme this year will be human resources management: during and post-pandemic - businesses transformed and the work model redefined.
The formula will be different this year. We will take a hybrid approach, two participation options are available to you:
- In person - 38 participants maximum: Wingate Hotel in Dieppe with social distancing. Wearing a mask will be mandatory to access or move around the hotel.* Subject to change according to state of emergency guidelines on the date of the event. Participants will be offered to participate virtually should this be the case.
- Virtually - 62 participants maximum: Zoom platform.
The total number of participants will be limited to: 100 participants.
Your registration entitles you to a participant bag including local products valued at over $ 30.
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m: Welcoming of participants
- 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.: Activity
The event will be held in French only.
For ticket and event information please contact us at (506) 877-7847 or firstname.lastname@example.org